Wednesday 4 March 2015

Earn Money By writing article

Peoples who are working at  this site for quite some time might earn more than ten dollars in one day, but people like me who are new and not much followers on this site can hardly earn five to six dollars in one day with all ten posts and with work about three to four hours.
I have earn five dollars in one day and that
was my maximum earning for one day but as my followers are increasing and i am giving time i hope that i will cross ten dollars in one day,
who have earn maximum and how many dollars in one day? is any body there who have crossed twenty mark?

Tips to get more likes and followers

I returned from rest and I feel super now. I was reading some posts now complaining for likes and some for followers. I am new here but I have learnt some tips to get more followers and likes too. I get around 40-50 followers per day and they are real not spammers.
Some the first things you have to do is 'Interact' with people. Comment on their posts and make decent comments not some like giving offers or waiting for the favour to be returned because it will be returned only once, not forever. By doing as I say you can make them like your statuses always.
Second thing is sharing your posts in your social networks. I have made a post about sharing and if you want to know more about it just go there and see it. ( Remember only 1 share per post in one social network).
if you are follow people they follow back you like article they like back
1 like get .01 dollor so more like more money
click here to earn money

No comments:

Post a Comment